THIS IS A CONTRACT — READ BEFORE ACCEPTING THE TERMS AND MAKING A BOOKING
In consideration of being permitted by Jumpers Lane (PTY) LTD to participate in its activities and to use its equipment and facilities, now and in the future, I hereby agree to release, indemnify and forever discharge Jumpers Lane (PTY) LTD, its agents, owners, members, shareholders, Directors, partners, employees, volunteers, manufacturers, participants, lessors, affiliates, its subsidiaries, related and affiliated entities, successors and assigns (the “RELEASED PARTIES”), on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
- I acknowledge that my participation in Jumpers Lane (PTY) LTD trampoline games and use of Jumpers Lane (PTY) LTD facilities entail known and unknown risks. That could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. The risks include, among other things and without limitation: Trampoline(s) entails certain risks that simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the Essential qualities of the activity. Trampoline(s) exposes its participants to the usual risk of cuts and bruises. Other more serious risks exist as well. Participants often fall off equipment, sprain or break wrists and ankles, and can suffer more serious injuries as well. Travelling to and from trampoline location raises the possibility of any manner of transportation accidents. Double bouncing, more than one person per trampoline can create a rebound effect causing serious injury. Flipping and running and bouncing off the walls is dangerous and can cause serious injury and must be done at the participants own risk. Similar risks are also Inherent in using the Foam pit and Basketball hoops. In any event, if you or your child is injured, you or your child may require medical Assistance. Furthermore, Jumpers Lane (PTY) LTD employees have difficult jobs to perform. They seek safety, but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of a participant’s Fitness or abilities.
- I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
- I agree an adult participant, or the Parent/Legal Guardian of a minor participant, in consideration of being permitted to participate at Jumpers Lane (PTY) LTD, grant Jumpers Lane (PTY) LTD, the permission to photograph and/or record me or my child(ren) /ward(s) in connection with Jumpers Lane (PTY) LTD to use the photograph and/or recording solely for advertising and promotional purposes. I waive any right to inspect or approve the use of the Photograph and/or Recording, and acknowledge and agree that the rights granted to this release are without compensation of any kind.
- Should Jumpers Lane (PTY) LTD or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur legal fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to Indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs. This means that I will pay all of those legal fees and costs myself.
- If the participant is a minor, I agree that this Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement (“RELEASE”) is made on behalf of that minor participant and that all of the releases, waivers and promises herein are binding on that minor participant. I represent that I have full authority as Parent or Legal Guardian of the minor participant to bind the minor participant to this Agreement.
- In consideration of not being required to sign a fresh copy of this RELEASE before each visit, I further agree that this RELEASE shall apply to all visits within the next 12 months by me and by the minor participant in full.
By clicking the box below, or signing document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my or the minor participant’s right to maintain a lawsuit against Jumpers Lane (PTY) LTD or any RELEASED PARTIES on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein. I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.